- Product Detail
Premier Chocolate Tilting Refiner
Now you too can make Choclate at home.
- The Premier Tilting Chocolate Refiner-Melanger is made of quality, durable materials for a trouble-free and lasting performance. It is engineered expressly for the craft chocolate-maker or the avid home cook DIYer.
- This Premier Tilting Chocolate Refiner-Melanger can refine particle size down to less than 20 microns. The result is a perfectly silky end product. Can also be used to make nut butters. See the machine in action at the following link: https://youtu.be/qIY5obYn2vg.
- The machine features durable gears, fully sealed bearings, and stretch-free belt and no-slip gear system that eliminate rubber dust and slippage.
- This machine is available in 220 V, 50/60 Hz, UK plug. Safety Shut Off Switch prevents overheating.
- The Melanger's titling feature allows for easier removal of your product. The Stainless Steel Drum has the capacity to refine up to 10 lbs/4 kg of chocolate. Minimum recommended batch size is 3.3 pounds/1.5 kg.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
Delivery & Returns
Small orders under 250grams will have a shipping cost of £2.95 and be sent via Royal Mail to any UK mainland addresses.
All orders above that will be charged at a one off £6.95 per order for all UK mainland addresses.
Free shipping will apply to orders over the value of £75.00, UK Mainland Customers Only.
For orders to the Channel islands, Scottish highlands, Northern Ireland, Ireland and
all European countries delivery charges will vary, and will automatically be calculated
by our system at the time of placing your order.
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the
item's to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of
receiving your order and we will issue you a refund
Please send products you would like to return to:
POPAT STORES (UK) LTD
138 EALING RD
Please insert a copy of your packing list with a note stating why you would like to return the goods
Please make sure you do this within 14 days of receiving your order, otherwise we may not be able to offer you a full
Our 14 day no-quibble guarantee
We promise you, that you have 14 days after receiving your goods to decide if you wish to keep them.
If during that time you change your mind and would like to return them - no problem.
Please note though, that we can only offer a full refund on items that have not been used.
In order to qualify for a refund on any items being returned that are NOT faulty, all items must be returned unused, by
yourselves and in a good re-sellable condition, including the original, undamaged packaging
As with any other company who ships items by courier, we do occasionally experience breakages or damages which
has occurred during transit. Currently breakages happen to under 1% of our shipped items.
We continuously update and improve our packaging to avoid breakages, but we are unfortunately not able to avoid
some things being damaged during transport.
What to do if your item has broken:
It is very important that you check your goods upon arrival. If any of your items are damaged, please make a note of
this with the delivery company. Please take a clear photograph of the outer packaging and of the actual damage to
the item received and email this to us with a description of the damage, quoting your order number
We will then arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you as soon as possible and we will contact you using the
details provided to confirm what has been arranged and when to expect your replacement.
Please be assured that we will always replace goods that have been damaged during transport if reported to us
within 7 days.